Sunday, June 28, 2020

updates on books and other things

Hello! 
Today is going to be a simple post about different things. 

First of all, a update on the Hopes and Dreams Saga. Yes, yes, I know. I havnt written anything about it in a very long time. I wasnt feeling motivated at all and the overall story outline was getting old. So, I have decided to scrap the whole plot and start over. I think the protaganist will be differnt, not Sea Star, but everyone else will be the same...maybe. I dont know if it will even be in the same setting. But I still really like the Characters and story names so I aam going to hold on to that part and get rid of the rest. I dont think I will continue with it until I finish Core 3000 though. 

Next, an update on Core 3000. I finally came up with a name. It might not be permanent, but at least... Its something. The story is moving along nicely, and I am really happy with it. I am planing on at least 40,000 words but hopefully I get more. 

And last but not least, possible stories for the future. the Hopes and Dreams Saga is going to be my next priority after Fighters of Darkness. (The name for Core 3000) But after that I have a few story ideas. I will list them below. 

#1 story idea: Another fantasy book. But I am not sure if I shoulld call it a fantasy novel or a romance. It would take place in a fantasy world with fantasy creatures that I made up, but the story would be about the protagonist falling in love with someone who isnt exactly the ideal persone to fall inlove with. So you decide wich one to call it. Or just call it a fantasy romance.  

#2: The diary of an undercover agent. It would be a scifi type book. (I wanted to try something new) 

#3: A contemperary fiction book. I want to try writing something I dont usually write about... so i might give this a try. 

Hopfully you enjoyed todays post! 

-MJ

                                                                 

1 comment:

updates on books and other things

Hello!  Today is going to be a simple post about different things.  First of all, a update on the Hopes and Dreams Saga. Yes, yes, I know. I...