Saturday, May 30, 2020

Update on my life

Hullo! 

Today I'm just going to do an update on my life and things I have been doing lately. 


In the past week I have watched five marvel movies. It's a lot I know, but me and my sisters are watching the full Marvel saga so we kinda...splurged. It's been really fun to re watch my favorite movies and stuff like that. 


I also have worked one my story a TON and I need help with deciding on one thing. I introduce another character in chapter five and I'm trying to decide if I should put in parts with his point of view or if I should just keep it at Thrist and Breezes POV. I am leaning towards putting in his POV just because he has a very interesting back story and he will play a very important part in the story. But I'm still not sure. I'm going to make character profiles for each of the main characters so if I do add him he will get one too. I  will be posting each of their profiles in later posts. 



SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER!!!! 

For me I only have ONE MORE WEEK left of school! I can't wait for the school year to be over and summer to begin. We have a pretty cool summer planned, we had to cancel a lot of the fun things we had planned because of the virus, so my mom worked really hard to make our summer the best it could be. I have several backpacking trips planned with friends and family and we are hopefully going to go to the coast a lot. I LOVE to surf so if i get to go to the beach, I'm pretty much good for the summer. 


Anyways I haven't really been doing anything else lately. Hopefully you enjoyed today's post!!


2 comments:

  1. WOW! 5 movies in a week, I might have watched more than that... XD I think you should add his point of view if he is a important character. I don't know how you are always so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I have started adding his point of veiw!! He has turned out to be very interesting to write about!

    ReplyDelete

updates on books and other things

Hello!  Today is going to be a simple post about different things.  First of all, a update on the Hopes and Dreams Saga. Yes, yes, I know. I...