Friday, April 24, 2020

Sup

Its almost the weekend! Its Friday y'all!! I,m absolutely SO done with the week. Its been very busy for some reason and I am sooo tired. I don't usually get much sleep during week days because of stress and school so weekends are my favorite part of the week. And now I'm looking at the clock and its 11:16 already and I have not even started school. *Smiles awkwardly* Oh well though. Today I think I am going to write a little more about Core 3000. Also I need help with coming up with a better name that is more catchy and cool. So I think I will do that later today. Maybe around....uhhhh....lemme think....FOUR!! Ok!! so that's when I will give a update on the story. BYE!!!

-MJ     

PS. Sorry bout the black and white MJ i'm not sure what I was thinking. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

updates on books and other things

Hello!  Today is going to be a simple post about different things.  First of all, a update on the Hopes and Dreams Saga. Yes, yes, I know. I...