Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Weird thoughts

Hello everyone!!

 I think alot when I am bored....And you know that when people are bored they come up with all sorts of things....SO!  I come up with a few wacky ideas when I am bored. BUT! Before i start let me tell you something about myself. I like to come up with conspiracy theories. I don't believe them its just fun to come up with them. So with that being said, have fun reading some of my weirdest theories and ideas!!!

#1 THE CORONAVIRUS: The Coronavirus is not real, but just a big hokes to clean the planet. The whole world government is in on it. All the people that are "getting sick" are secrete agents working for a corporation like shield or something, helping the government to make it sound even more convincing.

#2 THE GIANT PORTAL UNDER THE STAGE AT SCHOOL: This more of a funny story....When we where practicing at school for a X-mas program for school, at the end we where all supposed  to go and stand on the boxes that where set up to be stages and sign joy to the world. Me and my friend, who shall remain unknown, where standing behind four little preschoolers half our size, and i started to joke about how it was hallow underneath the box and who knows we could fall in at any moment, and then i was like, "WAIT!! DUUUDE!! What if there was a portal under this?! We could fall into a different world." And my friend was like, "DUDE! there are children standing right there!! Shush!! Don't scare them!!" And the little cute five year old boy standing in front of us turned around and said, "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!" And me and my friend busted up laughing and the boy just stared at us. The little guy was our topic for the rest of the day..which only was like thirty minutes.

#3 NO ONE IS ACTUALLY REAL: This is a original. You and I and everyone else, except one person, are controlled by a GIANT computer. Our brains are smaller computers run by the big computer. We can only access 10% of our brains because of a safety protocol. If you deactivate that you gain full control over yourself. However, you really should not. It can lead to malfunctions and serious damage.

Hope you enjoyed reading those 😂😂😂  I can come out with some more if you liked them
enough!!

-MJ







 

2 comments:

  1. These would make good stories! Some people actually believe that the this is a a hokes. I think that it's crazy people believe that. :)

    ReplyDelete

updates on books and other things

Hello!  Today is going to be a simple post about different things.  First of all, a update on the Hopes and Dreams Saga. Yes, yes, I know. I...